Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Lead all procurement/contract related actions for Prophet program of record (PoR). The Prophet Procurement Specialist provides technical expertise pertaining to the acquisition planning and contractual/procurement aspects of the Prophet PoR weapon system. Information about Product Manager Terrestrial Spectrum Warfare (PdM TSW) systems can be found at: https://peoiews.army.mil/pm-ewc/.
Additional desired experience and skills:
- Serves as an expert and provides advice, guidance, and assistance to PdM TSW concerning the acquisition planning and contractual/procurement aspects of the Prophet PoR.
- Assists Prophet APM with managing the contracting aspects of the acquisition program and acts as the liaison between the PM and major Contracting Command. The contracts range from engineering and management services to research and development through production and product improvement, covering the full range of contract types.
- Procurements necessitate the use of a wide variety of cost reimbursement, cost plus fixed, incentive or award fee and fixed price contracts. These may be complicated by such factors as: unsolicited proposals, technology insertions, small business considerations and fluctuating funding levels.
- Expert knowledge of procurement statutes and regulations and/or contracting methods, policies, procedures, and contract types to participate in pre-award and/or post award procurement actions.
- Application of procurement principles and technical or program requirements to ensure the acquisition and milestone documentation are reflected and are integrated into the resulting contracting and procurement actions. The employee will make decisions or recommendations that significantly affect the content, interpretation, or development of complex, long-range, or interrelated programs.
- Lead and facilitate development of Acquisition Requirement Packages (ARPs) to include Performance Work Statements, Statement of Works, Contract Data Requirement Lists, Service Contract Approvals, Justification and Approvals, Acquisition Plans, etc.
- Reviews ARPs for completeness and provides procurement and technical advice. Conduct market research and assists with the preparation of Market Research Reports, and Determination of Best Procurement Approaches.
- Works with Product Team to coordinate technical evaluation of proposals.
- Advises the Government on the preparation of Source Selection Evaluation Plans, evaluation criteria and weighing methodologies.
- Update Procurement Portfolio Management Tool (PPMT) (aka 1-N database) with all contracting actions.
Education requirement: B.A. or B.S. in any discipline
- DAU Level II/III or Professional certification in Contracting.
- Hands-on experience Army Acquisition contracting.
- Clearance: TS/SCI (objective), Secret (threshold); must be able to obtain TS/SCI.
- 7 years' progressive experience in supporting the development and implementation of contracts and all acquisition related documentation.
- Knowledge and skill in the application of related laws, regulations, policies, precedents, methods, and techniques of federal and Army contracting and the DoD 5000 acquisition process.
- Ability to establish and maintain relationships with key individuals/groups outside of immediate work unit.
- Ability to advise others.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, proven verbal and written communications, and the ability to work on multi-functional teams.
- Skilled in interpreting, explaining, and applying contractual performance requirements, technical data, regulations, and other guidelines to performance problems encountered in service contracts.
- Knowledge of the business and/or management principles and methods used to gather, analyze, and evaluate information.
- Ability to apply analytical and evaluative methods and techniques.
- Ability to use computer programs (such as Word, Power Point, Internet, Windows, Excel, etc.)
- Ability to meet and deal with customers/vendors/contractors using a high degree of tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to self-start, multi-task and prioritize multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Ability to recognize and analyze problems, conduct research, summarize results, and make appropriate recommendations.
- Minimum of 10% travel required to Army and contractor locations within CONUS.
- Position is in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
- Telework available up to 3 days per week.
- Alternate/flexible work schedule available.
: On-site at Aberdeen, MD
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: As a federal contractor in compliance with Executive Order 14042, effective November 1, 2021, all positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.