Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
· Perform DOD 5000 lifecycle systems engineering and manage programmatic risks/issues/opportunities for development, test, and fielding of various radars, optics, and sensor aerial payloads.
· Interface with members of a multi-disciplinary product team to identify risks/issues/opportunities and manage throughout mitigation; from design, development, integration, product verification, testing and fielding.
· Interface with stakeholders and OEMs to ensure risks and issues are properly identified, categorized, and mitigated accordingly and opportunities are explored to achieve savings in cost, schedule, or performance.
· Assist the PM and APM with adhering to DOD guidance on risk management.
· Assist the PM with future development and Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (AISR) portfolio alignment within Army guidance.
· Develop and deliver technical and program briefs to government and contractor personnel at all levels.
Knowledge & Skills
· Working knowledge of the DoDI 5000.02 process for acquisition systems and the Risk Management Guide for DoD Acquisition
· Working knowledge of the risk/issue/opportunity management process (i.e., identifying, analyzing, mitigating, documenting, maintaining a risk register, tracking, and reporting risks)
· Ability to apply understanding of DoD requirements development process and systems engineering processes to future AISR payloads.
· Ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary technical team comprised of private and public sector stakeholders.
· Ability to work proactively, as this is a position that will be without defined daily roles/tasks.
· Possess strong listening, written and oral communication skills.
· A minimum ten (10) years’ related experience is required.
· Bachelor’s degree - Degree may be systems, electrical, electronic or computer engineering, computer science, or related field.
· Experience with the application of Systems Engineering technical processes and requirements development processes.
· Experience working with the Risk Management Guide for DoD Acquisition.
· Experience in engineering development, production, and support of AISR capabilities.
: Ft. Belvoir, VA
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: As a federal contractor in compliance with Executive Order 14042, effective November 1, 2021, all positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.