Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
We are looking for a Asset Management Lead to join our growing company!
The Base-Level Information Technology Services (BLITS) program directly supports the mission of the 66th Air Base Group (66 ABG) at Hanscom Air Force Base (HAFB), Massachusetts. The objective of this program is to secure, support, and sustain information and information systems, as well as support mission success through effective and efficient service delivery. The technical services include a wide range of capabilities:
- Infrastructure and Transmission Management
- Network Operations
- Knowledge Operations
- Program and Financial Management’
- Quality Assurance
The rapid evolution of technology and continuing changes in Air Force cyber policy, organization, and procedures requires flexibility and operational knowledge of the Air Force Information Network (AFIN). The RSC2 team will work with Air Force managers, employees, and stakeholders to provide a high level of integration to deliver quantity, complexity, and interrelatedness of the information technology services tasks. Rsc2 is looking for an IT Asset Management Lead to join this team.
Professional Level Information:
The IT Asset Management Lead aligns as a Level 3 Sr. Consultant. A Sr. Consultant completes tasks and projects of moderate scope and complexity. A Sr. Consultant exercises his or her best judgement and problem-solving skills within defined guidelines and practices to determine appropriate action to execute assignments. A Sr. Consultant will also provide guidance and/or lead tasks and projects.
Functional Job Information:
The IT Asset Management Lead must have experience providing guidance, leadership, and expertise on strategic, planning, business, and financial issues related to asset management, emerging asset management trends, and complex problems for the sustainability of the client’s assets. Specific position responsibilities include the following:
- Formulating, developing, modifying, recommending, and administering policies, regulations, bulletins, systems, methods, processes, and procedures for the effective management of the Federal client’s owned, delegated, and leased assets.
- Collaborating and coordinating with other Asset Managers and experts within the Department of Defense (DoD), General Services Administration (GSA), other agencies, and industry to have a thorough understanding of required asset management tools, processes, systems, software, regulations, and policies.
- Providing training and mentoring Asset Managers and other stakeholders, which requires a thorough understanding of asset management.
- Providing expert-level asset management, planning, analysis, and guidance for major assets, actions, strategic plans, and business objectives/direction, as well as program analysis of asset management portfolio and activities.
Provide IT Asset Management (ITAM) functions and duties across the full lifecycle, including planning, ordering, receiving, staging, preparing, delivering, tracking, retrieving (excess pick up), reutilizing, and disposing of assets. The scope includes IT Assets IT hardware devices, software licenses and Personal Wireless Communication Systems (PWCS) devices.
Oversee and assist in managing the key Asset Management programs for which 66 ABG/SC has Office of Primary Responsibility (OPR).
Perform all functions of an Equipment Control Officer (ECO), Base Personal Wireless Communication Systems (PWCS) Manager, and the Base Software License Manager (BSLM) as defined by AFMAN 17-1203.
Maintain data within approved (local and DoD) tracking tools.
Manage central shipping, distribution, surplus, and disposal for IT hardware, Personal Wireless Communication Systems (PWCS) devices, and software (when shipped directly or received by the warehouse) assets.
Enter transfer/new data into the Government-approved management systems, affixing labels to equipment prior to distribution; log all parcels, packages, and shipments sent and received and dispose of hard drives.
Maintain accurate status listings for each organizational asset account on SharePoint.
Maintain local training for each asset management program.
Report incidents where software and/or hardware is not properly purchased by the Government and is installed on Government-owned equipment.
Provide direct support to increase situational awareness.
Technical and security expertise is critical for the overall execution and success of the program. Candidates for this position must possess experience that meets or exceeds the following minimum requirements:
Clearance, Background Investigation:
- Hands-on experience overseeing an asset management program of similar scope and size to HAFB.
- Direct experience providing leadership and expertise on asset management planning, execution, accountability, reporting, and emerging asset management trends.
- Direct experience using asset management tools, preferably in a DoD or Federal environment.
- Experience collaborating and coordinating with other Asset Managers and experts within DoD, GSA, or other agencies.
- Experience providing training and mentoring for Asset Managers and other stakeholders,
Top Secret with SCI Eligibility
Work Location: Onsite at Hanscom Air Force Base (HAFB
All positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2 is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international email@example.com