Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
For Project Manager Electronic Warfare & Cyber, the Information Systems Security Engineering (ISSE) position will provide system security engineering services. The ISSE will support the Government to ensure core security engineering principles are implemented into assigned programs information systems architecture. The role of the ISSE is to bridge the gap between high level security policies/requirements and technical/operational implementation of those requirements. Additionally, they will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Apply current systems security engineering methods, practices and technologies to the architecture, design, development, evaluation and integration of systems to maintain system security
- Develop, implement, and enforce information systems security policies ensuring system security requirements are addressed during all phases of the acquisition and Information System (IS) lifecycle
- Evaluate proposed security architectures and designs and provide input as to the adequacy of those security designs to meet required security compliance objectives
- Contribute to the security planning, assessment, risk analysis, risk management, assessment & authorization activities for a large complex software intensive system
- Support the Government to resolve conflicting system security engineering requirements.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Ability to obtain a favorable Counter Intelligence (CI) Polygraph
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)(required) or CISSP-ISSEP (preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree and 10+ years of prior relevant experience or an equivalent combination of training, work experience and, preferably, applicable military experience
- Ability to develop and interpret security architectures, data flow diagrams, and publications that depict the system(s) architecture
- Experience with modern networks, operating systems, databases, and virtual computing
- Ability to be able to identify risk areas of non-compliance and propose solutions to design to full-fill operational requirements and meet cybersecurity requirements simultaneously
Work Location: Hanover, MD
Employment Type: Full-time, Salary-Exempt
Benefits Package: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.