Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
- Maintain all Oracle databases to be STIG compliant.
- Maintain the integrity and security of multiple databases in Windows and Linux environments.
- Maintain, develop and implement policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of all Oracle databases.
- Provide installation, monitoring, patching, and database administration operations and maintenance services for Oracle Database, Oracle Advanced Security, Oracle RMAN, and Oracle RAC on Linux and Windows environments.
- Diagnose problems with Oracle products using the Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Analyze and support the installation and configuration of new Oracle versions.
- Work in a fast-paced operations and development environment
- Maintain all SQL Server databases to be STIG compliant.
- Maintain the integrity and security of multiple databases.
- Maintain, develop and implement policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of all databases.
- Provide installation, monitoring, patching, and database administration operations and maintenance services.
- Experience in implementing DoD/DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) requirements across multiple Oracle database environments.
- In-depth knowledge of Oracle Advanced Security and Oracle Security Patching.
- Experience in configuring and maintaining Golden Gate replication.
- Experience in implementing DoD/DISA Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) requirements across multiple SQL Server database environments.
- In-depth knowledge of replication, security and encryption.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with client, team members and outside auditors regarding database security.
- Must be a US Citizen and have the ability to obtain a public trust clearance.
: Arlington, VA
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: As a federal contractor in compliance with Executive Order 14042, effective November 1, 2021, all positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.