Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
We are looking for a Acquisition Specialist to join our growing company! This role will be in support of PD SAI and will participate in the development and execution of contracts and acquisition documentation.
Acquisition Specialist will be responsible for the following but not limited to:
- Serves as an expert and provides advice, guidance and assistance to Project/Product Manager (PM) concerning the acquisition planning and contractual/procurement aspects of highly complex requirements
- Participates, creates and staffs ARP Packages for approval and signatures with extensive experience with OTAs.
- Prepares documents (PWS, J&As, DD254, Market Research, Service Contract Approvals, CDRL's) for required contracting actions
- Supports contract negotiations as needed by KO / Specialist
- Organize and distribute Monthly status reports / CDRLs currently on contract
- Update the PPMT Contracting actions database
- Create folders and load contracting documents to PCF
- Experience with acquisition planning, FAR/DFAR/AFARS & OTAs.
- Experience creating and staffing ARP packages to include PWS, J&As, DD254s, etc.
- Experience with PPMT and/or PCF/VCE.
- Must possess a Secret clearance.
: On-site at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: As a federal contractor in compliance with Executive Order 14042, effective November 1, 2021, all positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.