Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to join our growing company!
- Providing EW support for both aircraft and ground survivability.
- Providing testing capabilities in lab and field.
- Provide architecture design support.
- Provide emerging threat research and trends analysis.
- Standard schedule M-F, with option of RDO.
- BS/MS in Engineering.
- Experience with different protocols (RS232, RS485, 1553, etc.).
- Experience integrating capabilities together from both a HW and SW perspective.
- Experience with developing capabilities for advanced prototypes (TRL6+).
- Experience leading a team.
- Must have a TS clearance and be SCI eligible
: Aberdeen, Maryland
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: As a federal contractor in compliance with Executive Order 14042, effective November 1, 2021, all positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.