Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
We are looking for a Cyber Software Engineer to join our growing company! The Cyber Software Engineer supports PM EW&C in the design of Information Assurance (IA) implementations within PM EW&C IT components and net-centric systems. This role shall provide Subject Matter Expertise in the area of AT/IA system engineering and shall collaborate with the PM EW&C Security Staff and applicable Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) personnel to ensure robust security features are designed within the systems architectures; to include-spectrum utilization, information requirements and Selective Availability Anti-Spoofing Module (SAASM) integration. The Cyber Software Engineer participates in Government Lead AT/IA working groups, certification and accreditations testing to ensure the integrations of these security disciplines within the acquisition process.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborates with system users, requirements owners, and developmental contractors to translate operational requirements into systems, hardware, and software requirements and design.
- Participates in planning, coordinating, scheduling, directing, and controlling engineering and technical support activities applicable to systems development and capability integration.
- Focuses on integration as a systems and developmental operations problem solving effort.
- Provides integrated, multi-disciplinary solution recommendations for resolution of technical problems.
- Participates in the development and execution of test strategies.
- Must have an Active TS/SCI Clearance
- 5 years' experience with systems engineering and integration principles, including for software intensive systems
- 3 years' hands-on experience with EW, Cyber, or tactical C4ISR applications
- 2 years of experience with DoD acquisition process, authoring DoD acquisition documentation including systems engineering plans, and Performance Based
- Experience reading, writing and editing software code at an intermediate level in at least one top tier language such as Python, Perl, and C++
- Experience with tools such as Docker, GitLab/GitLab CU, and Atlassian tools (Jira/Confluence).
- BS and/or graduate degree(s) in Engineering or Information Technology
- Experience with cyber operations and red/white team penetration testing
- Superior writing skill inclusive of developing technical system-level specifications
: On-site at Hanover, MD
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.