Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
We are looking for a Acquisition Engineer to join our growing company! The candidate understands and executes systems engineering technical and technical management processes for the acquisition of information technology (IT) systems. Plans and tracks the execution of site installations. Coordinates and tracks the status of system installation activities performed by support contractor. Acts as project lead on the accomplishment of site addendums and collection and development of install documentation for assigned sites. Supports the Assistant Product Manager in the execution of program protection processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides Systems Engineering support to Integrated Process Teams (IPT) on technical topics of relevance to acquisition.
- Performs analysis, develops courses of action, and briefs recommendations to support technical decision making.
- Perform program protection activities.
- Must have an Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Experience developing requirements from system users and develops Performance Based Specifications and other technical products.
- Ability to apply an interdisciplinary, collaborative approach to assist with analyses, design, development, and verification of IT systems
- Ability to perform analyses for affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human systems integration, vulnerability, susceptibility, cybersecurity, and other system characteristics to drive to operationally effective and suitable IT systems.
- Able to identify organizational inefficiencies and supports process improvement initiatives.
- Must be enthusiastic and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a team environment and execute tasks on-quality and on-time with little supervision.
- Bachelor of Science Degree
- 2+ years’ experience in system engineering or technical position
: On-site at Hanover, MD
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.