Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
We are looking for a Security Specialist to join our growing company! This role Supports as the assistant Security Manager for the Information and Personnel Security program; coordinating visitor security and control; operations security (OPSEC); communication security (COMSEC); security education; resolving administrative issues with all aspects of security management; preparation and presentation of briefings on security programs and administrative services to PM personnel; maintain and control government databases; interpret DoD Instructions and Army Regulations; and support for security and facility inspections. The successful candidate will assist EW programs to ensure adequate measures are in place to protect their technology, components, and information.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct OPSEC Training and Reporting
- Conduct COMSEC keying, management, and auditing
- Provide visitor security SOP support and services, log management
- Provide Security Education
- Develop and deliver security briefings
- Support records management of security artifacts and logs in various government databases
- Must have an Active TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- 3 years supporting security aspects of program acquisition.
- 3 years coordinating visitor security and control, and all security education requirements.
- Familiarity with requirements of DoDI 5200.39 - CPI Protection within DoD.
- Ability to successfully complete governmental/corporate security training.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent. Some college is preferred.
- Previous service within a military security environment is desirable.
: On-site at Hanover, MD
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.