Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
RSC2 is looking for a Desktop Support Engineer to join our growing company and provide Tier 2 desktop support and help desk services to the Department of Veterans Affairs in Denver, CO. In this position, you will provide user support and customer service on a variety of customer-supported computer applications and platforms. In addition, you will troubleshoot problems and provide advice to users on the appropriate action. This position will report to the Project Manager and collaborate with the other developers and IT professionals on the team as well as other government resources.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Respond and resolve customer requests by providing fast, efficient and friendly customer service
- Utilize ticket management system to enter, document, track, resolve, and close user ticket issues
- Manage time and workload to meet predetermined service levels
- Create and maintain a central repository for technical advice and solutions
- Perform appropriate diagnostics and interact with technicians (Tier 2 & Tier 3) across multiple disciplines
- Provide technical support with proficiency with Windows Operating Systems (OS) to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Communicate technical advice and solutions for network systems, software applications assistance, automatic data processing support, hardware exchange, and repair service support
- Support multiple clients on-site and remote through customer service professionalism and insight
- Troubleshoot network and connectivity issues, locating Internet Protocol (IP) or Transmission Control Protocol (TCP)/IP addresses, identifying physical and virtual server issues, and supporting remote customers
- May be required to remote into customer's computer; troubleshooting network connectivity issues, working with remote employees on a corporate network; escalating complex problems to Tier 2 and above support when appropriate
- Exercise sound judgement with an ability to follow provided processes, procedures and checklists associated with obtaining results under this contract
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to obtain and maintain a High-Risk Background Clearance positions require a full Background Investigation (BI)
- Ability to travel up to 20 % as required
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the US
: On-site in Denver, Colorado
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: As a federal contractor in compliance with Executive Order 14042, effective November 1, 2021, all positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.