Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
We are looking for a Product Coordinator – Technical Systems Engineer to join our growing company! This role supports the Ground EW APM by collaborating with stakeholders and contractors to accomplish technical activities applicable to development and integration of Ground EW capabilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews and assesses developmental contractor deliverables to ensure compliance with government-provided regulations and standards.
- Participates in government oversight of contractor engineering activities.
- Generates recommendations to the government regarding system engineering, planning, requirements prioritization, design, and system integration.
- Provides integrated, multi-disciplinary solution recommendations for resolution of technical problems.
- Must have an Active Secret Clearance.
- Eight (8) years of direct experience with system engineering.
- Five (5) years of experience with DoD 5000 acquisition lifecycle processes.
- BS in Engineering or Technical Field.
- Excellent communications skills including the ability to generate focused technical documentation on complex topics.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and execute tasks on-quality and on time.
: On-site at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: As a federal contractor in compliance with Executive Order 14042, effective November 1, 2021, all positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.