Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
We are looking for a Software Engineer (Infrastructure as a Service) to join our growing company! This role will support Information Warfare.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee developed or purchased software solutions that manage the delivery of compute resources to fielded and database systems.
- Collaborates with system users, requirements owners, and developmental contractors to translate operational requirements into software requirements, designs, and implementations.
- Responsible for oversight and QA for the entire lifecycle of supported product system datacenters.
- Must have an Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Experience with software development & management of development teams.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, DevOps tools, version control systems.
- Experience with Unix-based (to include Linux and Android) and Windows OS.
- Familiarity with Application Programming Interfaces & Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience with Powershell Installation scripting.
- Experience working with web services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Information Technology related field of study (equivalent experience may be considered)
: On-site at Hanover, Maryland
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: As a federal contractor in compliance with Executive Order 14042, effective November 1, 2021, all positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.