RSC2 is seeking a Software Engineer (Infrastrtucture as a Service)!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee developed or purchased software solutions that manage the delivery of compute resources to fielded and database systems.
- Collaborate with system users, requirements owners, and developmental contractors to translate operational requirements into software requirements, designs, and implementations.
- Responsible for oversight and QA for the entire lifecycle of supported product system datacenters
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Information Technology related field of study (equivalent experience may be considered)
- Must have 4-6 years of experience
- Must have an active TS/SCI clearance
- Experience with software development & management of development teams
- Experience with Agile methodologies, DevOps tools, version control systems
- Experience with Unix-based (to include Linux and Android) and Windows OS
- Familiarity with Application Programming Interfaces & Microsoft Visual Studio
- Experience with Powershell Installation scripting
- Experience working with web services