Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
We are looking for a Software Engineer – Web Application to join our growing company! The Software Engineer – Web Application shall analyze, develop, and support integration solutions to protect and optimize the effectiveness of C-IED, Force Protection and other PM EW&C systems on military combat systems and tactical vehicles. This role shall work with Government organizations to facilitate timely and synchronized delivery of engineering and integration products to CONUS/OCONUS fielded units. The Software Engineer – Web Application shall also provide engineering analysis, assessments, and recommendations to develop technical solutions that eliminate or minimize electromagnetic interference that EW systems operations induce on Blue Force (BF) C4ISR systems with emphasis on tactical radios. These efforts may result in the incorporation of new hardware (e.g., filters) and/or software modifications (e.g., improved timing schemes) into the EW or other C4ISR system(s).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviews and assesses developmental contractor software code to ensure compliance with government-provided coding and cybersecurity standards.
- Act as a supporting quality assurance oversight developer to build mobile-first web application, API delivery and limited system administration.
- Oversee developed re-useable code and assets based on industry-standard solutions, reference architectures, design, development, and QA best practices.
- Must have an Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Experience with software development & management of development teams.
- Experience with Agile methodologies, DevOps tools, version control systems.
- Experience with Unix-based (Linux and Android) and Windows operating systems.
- Familiarity with Application Programming Interfaces and Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Experience working with web services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Information Technology related field of study (equivalent experience may be considered).
: On-site at Hanover, Maryland
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: As a federal contractor in compliance with Executive Order 14042, effective November 1, 2021, all positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.