We are in search of Cyber Software Engineer to provide mid-level Engineering support for software intensive, cyber systems.
- Must have a TS/SCI
- Experience with systems engineering and integration principles, including for software intensive systems
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Hands-on experience with EW, Cyber, or tactical C4ISR applications is preferred
- Experience with DoD acquisition is preferred, authoring documentation including systems engineering plans, and Performance Based Specifications
- Experience reading, writing and editing software code at an intermediate level in at least one top tier language such as Python, Perl, and C++
- Experience with Docker, GitLab/GitLab CU, and Atlassian tools (Jira/Confluence).
- Experience with cyber operations and red/white team penetration testing
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or IT (equivalent experience may be considered)
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.