US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
We are searching for a Contracts Specialist to support of Project Manager Electronic Warfare & Cyber
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan, develop documentation, staff and manage contract actions.
- Contract strategy planning, coordinating contracting schedules
- Development of Acquisition Requirements Package (ARP), Request for Services Contract Approval (RSCA) documentation for future contracts, Task Orders, Delivery Orders and Other Transactional Authority (OTA)
- Supporting Justifications/Approvals (J&As) package development.
- Additionally, candidate will have to coordinate schedules/timeline requirements with the PM, PEO and ACC, to ensure future contract actions will be awarded in time to support Program requirements.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
- Must have at least a Secret level clearance. TS/SCI preferred
- Recent hands-on experience within a DoD or SETA PMO (Experience within a contractor PMO is not equivalent)
- 5-7 years’ experience with DoD 5000 acquisitions supporting budgetary aspects of program management, scheduling, trade-off analysis, lifecycle costing, risk management, and supportability
- Familiarity with the Procurement Planning Management Tool (PPMT), PEO IEWS contract documentation requirements, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) as well as service focused contracts,
- Other Transactional Authority (OTA) contract vehicles and experience with Independent Government Cost Estimates (IGCE) We are an equal opportunity employer.