RSC2 is searching for a Business Development Analyst to support the Solutions and Growth Corporate Organization.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Support corporate account managers and Business Development staff throughout the business development and capture lifecycle, to include:
- Providing sales and market research, analysis, and reporting to support corporate business development and account manager’s.
- Manage and maintain the Business Development pipeline
- Perform investigative research, prepare materials, and conduct briefings required for reviews.
- Uses business intelligence and government published reports to evaluate new opportunities; presents findings clearly and makes recommendations for action.
- Assists with core business development activities, including but not limited to, capability briefings for new customer meetings and communications with customers, partners, and competitors to better understand customer, market, and industry priorities.
- Provide consistent, timely, clear, and effective communications to team.
- Attend meetings, compile, and distribute meeting notes, and maintain list of action items as required.
- Provide timely ad-hoc and weekly summary updates related to progress of new business leads, opportunities, and pursuit activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Marketing, or another industry-related field preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years of professional work experience in B2B sales, business development in professional services, and client relationship management required.
- Exceptional relationship management skills and the ability to build and grow connections with people of all.