US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
In support of Project Manager Electronic Warfare & Cyber, the candidate will provide mid-level Engineering support for software intensive, tactical systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
- Active Secret security clearance required
- BS in Engineering or Computer Science
- 7 years with EW or tactical C4ISR systems
- Recent hands-on engineering experience, not management or BD
- Experience with S/W intensive systems