US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
In support of Project Manager Electronic Warfare & Cyber, the candidate will provide assistance for technical program management, budgeting, scheduling, trade-off analysis, lifecycle costing, risk management, supportability, T&E, and requirements development. Be able to provide soordination of Decision Review packages, POM Reviews, midyear reviews, and other program status and acquisition briefings. Provide leadership for technology identification & integration as well as participation in TLS planning & operations support.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
- Active Secret security clearance required
- Familiarity with EW & C4ISR programs & technologies
- Recent hands-on experience within a DoD or SETA PMO
- Expertise with DoD 5000 acquisitions
- Development of executive-level presentations and point-papers