Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
We are looking for a Schedule & Risk Analyst to join our growing company! This role will be in support of Project Manager Electronic Warfare & Cyber, the candidate will provide technical leadership for IMS and risk management, be a SME for DoD 5000 life cycle acquisition processes and provide assessment of risk & COA recommendations. analyze the cost and schedule reports of the Government’s developmental programs. The Schedule & Risk Analyst will conduct analysis to include evaluations of the development/production program budget baseline, variances, and estimates for the budget at completion. This individual will help develop and provide recommendations to the PM an independent estimate for the program’s budget-at-completion using IMS software tools as well as, providing the Department of the Army with Contractor Cost Data Reports in support of periodic statutory, regulatory and contractor reporting requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review the current acquisition status of each POR and the plan for integration across the PEO portfolio (as necessary). Identify the overall status of the POR and any issues or concerns.
- Assess the status of stakeholder support for various PM products. Conduct interviews with key stakeholders to identify their level of support and any concerns or issues they have with the program and associated product(s). Develop recommendations to address identified issues and concerns.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in maintaining event driven calendars (Integrated Master Schedule and Integrated Master Plan). Schedule meetings, process various forms, perform file maintenance and provide records coordination. Develop and maintain spreadsheets for records and archives.
- Examine the status of PM product schedules and development/production contractor schedules for the PM products. Provide assessments of current status, identify issues, and develop recommendations to address identified issues to help resolve schedule disparity.
- Examine the status of PM risk management and development/production of program risks for the PM Products. Provide an assessment of current status, identify issues, and develop recommendations to address identified issues to help resolve and manage risks.
- Active Top Secret security clearance required with ability hold SCI (TS/SCI).
- MS Project expertise in developing Integrated Master Schedules.
- 8-10 years of experience in risk / schedule management
- 6 years of experience development of software-intensive C4ISR systems.
- 3 years as risk manager within DoD 5000 acquisition.
- Fully versed in MS Office Professional applications, MS Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Project and Photoshop.
: On-site at Hanover, Maryland
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: As a federal contractor in compliance with Executive Order 14042, effective November 1, 2021, all positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.