US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
In support of Project Manager Electronic Warfare & Cyber, the candidate will coordinate Communications and Networking requirements and manage a multi-disciplinary stakeholder IPT to support delivery of radio communications and networking capabilities through program integration, collaborative requirements development, and effective planning for testing and fielding.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
- Active Secret security clearance required with ability to obtain Top Secret
- 15 years managing progressively complex technical acquisition programs, with preferred experience in the design, integration, and analysis of EW and C4ISR networking and computers
- Demonstrated ability to author point papers and policy documents for executive approval, and to brief and advise senior officers including flag and SES levels
- Recent hands-on experience within a DoD or SETA PMO
- Development of executive-level presentations and point-papers