US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
In support of the PEO Soldier HQ program, the candidate will:
- Assists personnel with current and extensive experience in tactical operations at the small unit level in combat operations in Infantry, Armor, Cavalry, Special Forces, Engineer or Field Artillery Military Occupational Specialties (MOS)
- Assists in coaching/teaching/mentoring small unit leaders at the team, squad, platoon and company levels of combat arms organizations, as demonstrated by their experience and military training.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
- Active Secret security clearance required
- HS/GED or higher education degree in related field
- 6-12 years position relevant experience
- Shall be certified by the Army by attending/completing the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC).