RSC2 is hiring a Technology Transition Specialist to support the Army Research Laboratory.
- Knowledge in the particular area of specialization with in-depth understanding of the latest development in the related field.
- Capable of developing new and innovative applications of state of the art knowledge.
- Ability to plan, direct and coordinate technology transition activities to include program control
- Thorough knowledge and experience in requirements definition, work planning, budget control, communication methods and procedures
- Specialized expertise in engineering and technology management support
- Proficient in coordinating technology transition activities
- Broad knowledge in requirements definition, communication methods and procedures
- Secret clearance
- BS degree
- 5 years of relevant experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here