This position will assist in providing the necessary technical and analytical writing skill to support collective tasks revision/development, Unit Task List, Training Event Matrix, Unit Drills Development and Training Support Packages (TSP), This includes researching the applicable Tables of Organization and Equipment (TOE) to determine what new collective tasks must be developed with collaboration of Government input, and developing those new collective tasks by researching, collecting and organizing data, writing training outlines, and filling in data fields in the TRADOC approved database system with the required information. The number of collective tasks to be developed or revised may vary based on the needs of the Government.
- Have an in-depth working knowledge of the current version of the TRADOC approved database system (TDC) and the CMS Express or TRADOC approved CATS Development Tool.
- Skilled in the collective task role in the training process.
- Have an in-depth working knowledge of Unit Training Products, the generation of Force Support for Unit Training Products, Army Unit Task List (AUTL), and unit quality control process.
- Have an in-depth working knowledge Combined Arms Training Strategy (CATS) interface with Army process and models.
- Skilled in the collective task design and development requirements.
- Skilled in evaluating collective task meets CATS requirement.
- Skilled in analyzing collective tasks to individual task association.
- Have an in-depth working knowledge CATS development and management process.
- Skilled in analyzing what type of CATS event situations are applicable for an element and/or component.
- Knowledge of opposing forces (OPFOR) tasks and standards.
- Skilled in identifying collective task requirements for each Unit type by Echelon.
- Skilled in creating collective task synopsis report.
- Skilled in categorizing which environments (live, virtual, constructive models and simulations (LVC)) the component occurs in by exception.
- Have an in-depth working knowledge of Warrior Training Support Package (WTSP) design and development requirements.
- Skilled in the WTSP quality control (QC) requirements.
- Skilled in analyzing and identifying drill requirements.
- Skilled in design and development of a drill.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in either Information Technology, Project Management, Telecommunications management, Business Administration in the areas of communications and information technology systems, current and emerging force structure, information assurance or a minimum of five years of military experience in the areas of communications and information technology systems, current and emerging force structure, information assurance, Homeland Defense, NETOPS (ESM/NM, IA/CNSIDM/CS), digital commercial-off-the-shelf (COST) systems, and unified land operations, to include offense, defense, and stability operations.
- Have a minimum of five years' experience working with software programs from Microsoft (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
Employee shall possess a TOP SECRET (TS) clearance and be eligible for a Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) security clearance at time of hire.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here