Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
We are looking for a Systems Engineer to join our growing company! The Systems Engineer is responsible for staying abreast with emerging technologies and seek effective ways to integrate new capabilities into fielded and prototype PM EW&C systems. This position will support the EA group, providing engineering support for software intensive, tactical systems. Activities include providing engineering research, design, development, integration, and test services across many engineering domains. The Systems Engineer provides engineering support to existing and evolving complimentary technologies resulting in prototypes, integrated systems, and upgrades to the current EW&C system(s) for subsequent integration, test, demonstration, and fielding.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Systems Engineering support to analyze hardware, firmware, software architectures, and system of systems concepts IAW applicable DoD 5000 guidelines throughout the Acquisition lifecycle.
- Support requirements definition, functional architecture definition, and alternatives evaluation, performance and technical specification creation and review.
- Analyze the adequacy of systems design; develop measures of performance (MOP) and Measures of Effectiveness (MOE) to assess systems level performance and compatibility/interoperability with similar systems; and analyze proposals for engineering development, production, and upgrades, including engineering change proposals (ECPs), functional and physical configuration audits (FCAs/PCAs), and testing results.
- Provide management support for product design, development, and procurement as well as technical reviews as required by program needs.
- Work with the procurement and software development experts, operational specialists, design and production engineers, and industry to deliver a range of product solutions, to establish and deploy assessments, form evaluation teams, and identify operational end-users as required.
- Support for S&T transition, Technology Watch, and Roadmap
- Coordination with CFTs, Labs, PEO, and OGAs
- Must have an Active Top Secret Security Clearance
- Must have a BS or BA in Engineering fields of Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Computer engineering. An advanced Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical or Computer Engineering Degree is preferred.
- Engineering experience in the design, integration, and analysis of EW and C5ISR networking and computers
- Experience working collaboratively with program management, systems, schedule analysts, and operations personnel in a concurrent engineering environment
- Recent hands-on experience within a DoD or SETA PMO
- Development of executive-level presentations and point-papers
Work Location: On-site at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
Employment Type: Full-Time, Salary-Exempt
Benefits Package: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.