US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
For Program Manager Electronic Warfare & Cyber, the candidate will participate in the formulation, justification, and execution of contracts and acquisition documentation. Prepare program documentation in support of Milestone Decisions and reviews. Assist in developing obligation plans, P&R Forms, Weapon System Reviews, and Program Objective Memoranda.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required
- Bachelor's degree required. Equivalent experience will be considered
- Minimum 7 years of progressive experience in the DoD 5000 acquisition process, supporting the development and implementation of contracts and all acquisition related documentation
- Knowledge and skill in the application of related laws, regulations, policies, precedents, methods and techniques of federal contracting and the DoD 5000 acquisition process
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work on multi-functional teams
- Minimum of 20% travel to Army and contractor locations within CONUS required