US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
In support of Project Manager Electronic Warfare & Cyber, provide senior level advice for program/budget scheduling and planning, including preparing recommendations for program objectives, operating schedules, and resource requirements. Provide budgetary expertise for cost-cutting issues, asset marketability, program development, monetary fund management / benefit administration, equity monitoring, and originations. The Senior Acquisition Analyst will prepare documentation in support of Milestone Decisions and reviews for the overall acquisition process, and will assist program and product managers in developing obligation plans, P&R Forms, Weapon System Reviews, and Program Objective Memoranda.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required
- Recent hands-on experience within a DoD or SETA PMO (Experience within a contractor PMO is not equivalent)
- 5-7 years experience with DoD 5000 acquisitions supporting budgetary aspects of program management, scheduling, trade-off analysis, lifecycle costing, risk management, and supportability
- Experience with documentation to support Acquisition strategy, PWS, CDRLs, QASP. Review/editing/control of draft ADM & MFRs
- Experience with technical evaluation of Task Order Proposals