US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
The candidate will provide Information Assurance support for enterprise and tactical systems. Primary responsibilities include developing and implementing program protection and operations security procedures and practices. Support the development of technology program protection plans, and develop/review system's security documentation in order to identify potential security weaknesses, recommend improvements to address vulnerabilities, implement changes, and document security relevant changes. The successful candidates will help maintain a product/system's security posture. This includes assisting with security risk management for all of the program systems, perform research and analysis, and help assess the impacts on system modifications, technological advances, and of malicious code.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance required
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or IT required
- 6 years progressively complex experience in the development, integration, and implementation of IA and program protection standards for EW and C4ISR networking & computers
- CISSP and Security+ certification
- Hands-on experience with DIACAP to RMP transition