US Citizenship and the ability to maintain a DoD security clearance required.
In support of Project Manager Electronic Warfare & Cyber, the candidate will Participate in the formulation, justification, and execution of contracts and acquisition documentation. Prepare program documentation in support of Milestone Decisions and reviews. Assist in developing obligation plans, P&R Forms, Weapon System Reviews, and Program Objective Memoranda
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
- Active Secret security clearance required
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Accounting required
- Recent hands-on experience within a DoD or SETA PMO (Experience within a contractor PMO is not equivalent)
- 5-7 years progressive experience with DoD 5000 acquisitions
- Experience with documentation to support Acquisition strategy, PWS, CDRLs, QASP. Review/editing/control of draft ADM & MFRs
- Experience with technical evaluation of Task Order Proposals