Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
We are looking for a Cyber-SIGINT SME to join our growing company! This role supports PM EW&C/PdM TSW's Prophet, TLS, and QRC programs as a Signals Intelligence (SIGINT) and Electronic Warfare (EW) Subject matter Expert (SME).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as TSW Engineering Team SME for the U.S. Army’s Ground SIGINT/EW systems related activities regarding hardware components, signal processing, antenna design, modeling, and simulation.
- Works with the tech-base on ensuring lab efforts support program requirement gaps and are mapped to transition to PORs.
- Provide expert evaluation of vendor proposed SIGINT/EW solutions, algorithms, and techniques.
- Translate Army Concept of Operations into system Threshold and Objective system requirements. Provide operational input into User Interface (UI) design and functionality.
- Coordinate with Army Units, outside agencies, and stakeholders for system design, capability evaluation, user acceptance/input to inform system improvements, to optimize future developmental tests and operational tests, and to ensure that the warfighter’s perspective is integrated throughout the test process for future Army systems.
- Must have an Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- 8-10 years of experience with Army SIGINT, Cyber, and/or Electronic Warfare systems
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or Information Technology required
- 20 years of military systems experience may be used in lieu of education
: On-site at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: As a federal contractor in compliance with Executive Order 14042, effective November 1, 2021, all positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.