We are in search of a Senior Architect with Data Analytics Product Line experience to join our team supporting the Department of Veterans Affairs. You will be responsible for developing, designing, and implementing start-to-finish project roadmaps and high-level strategies. You will collaborate closely with client stakeholders and SMEs to develop comprehensive architectural solutions, determining everything from site locations to projected timelines. This is a senior-level position, and our ideal candidate has considerable professional experience in architectural design, including a proven record of leadership and a portfolio of successful projects.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Collaborate with client stakeholders and leadership to determine architectural and design needs
- Oversee teams of architects and designers to produce comprehensive architectural strategy solving for client needs and restrictions
- Create and present extensive reports to internal and external teams, outlining progress, project needs, and goal markers
- Ensure all projects adhere to regulations
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Highly motivated, self-directed and responsible
- Strong business acumen, though leadership and communication skills required
- A master’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering, math, or an equivalent field is required. 10 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education.
- 10 years of relevant experience is required
- Ability to obtain and maintain the required security clearance.
- Must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S.
The worksite is located in Washington DC. Regular on-time and on-site attendance is an essential function of this position.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.