RSC2 is hiring a Strategic Communications SME to support the Army Research Laboratory.
- Broad knowledge in the particular area of specialization with an in-depth understanding of the latest communications developments
- Applies existing knowledge in field of specialization to a wide variety of situations
- Uses general rules to develop specific applications to obtain specific strategic objectives
- Possess the ability to solve complex problems in an efficient and unique manner
- Secret clearance
- MS degree OR 15 years of extensive strategic communications experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here