Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
The Administrative Assistant manages the day-to-day operations of the program office. This individual performs, coordinates, and facilitates administrative activities necessary for the organization to function smoothly and serving as a foundation for its overall success.
Key skills and characteristics:
- Book, plan, and organize visits and meetings both internally and with outside organizations and individuals. This includes booking meeting space, coordinating personal schedules, serving as the administrative host for meetings, setting up and running audio-visual equipment, facilitating visit requests and clearances, etc. This may include support for meetings at off-site locations.
- Manage organizational documentation and correspondence, including ensuring formal documents are properly formatted (e.g. IAW AR 25-50) in Word, preparing administrative briefings in PowerPoint and providing formatting support for all program briefings, and preparing and actioning emails
- Maintain program records, including the contents of the program’s SharePoint portal
- Serve as the organization’s designated point of contact for all external communication, including maintaining a central organizational phone number, and receiving any paper correspondence associated with contract solicitations, market surveys, etc.
- Enforce administrative procedures, including reviewing individual travel authorizations and vouchers for correctness and completeness, managing document processing in GEARS, monitoring personnel accountability in MIRARS, recording, distributing, and tracking internal and external actions, etc. Coordinate the execution of these procedures with higher headquarters.
- Coordinate organizational support for program personnel, including working with higher headquarters personnel to allocate rooms, desks, and office equipment, and support for personnel on-boarding and off-boarding. Order and account for supplies and office equipment.
- Plan and organize organizational morale activities including organizational days, hail, and farewell events, etc. Support such activities when initiated by higher headquarters.
- Support the program’s risk management process. Help functional leads identify, quantify, manage, and track program risks. Document risks in Risk Recon.
Knowledge of program management principles (DoD, other governmental, or non-governmental). Experience in a program management office a plus.
- Attention to detail.
- Proactivity and follow-through.
- Initiative and self-direction.
- Time management and multi-tasking.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of software tools including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet portals. Experience with SharePoint, MIRARS, GEARS, and Risk Recon a plus.
: Aberdeen, MD
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.