Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
RSC2 is looking for a Healthcare System Administrator to support the department of the Air Force. We are looking for an experienced Senior Medical Systems Administrator to support the Medical Group at Seymour Johnson AFB, North Carolina/Medical Treatment Facility (MTF). The Systems Administrator will ensure medical systems support needs are met as well as certain implementation, maintenance, administration, and troubleshooting services. It will include network/infrastructure support, server management, technical/desktop support, work order management, general healthcare information management, and basic experience with WWW-based services.
The Senior Medical Systems Administrator shall support healthcare information management/information technology support (IM/IT) services at Thomas Koritz Medical Treatment Facility (MTF) at Seymore Johnson Air Force Base.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Integration and management of information systems
• Sustained IM/IT support for related clinics
• Technical documentation reflecting the current computer and networking infrastructure support.
• Timely installation, diagnostics, and maintenance of software/firmware/hardware and network configurations of the microcomputer servers and client workstations
• Timely installation, operation, and maintenance of existing and forecasted networked technologies (network servers, printers, routers, hubs, cabling, etc.)
• Development and execution of supported new users and sustainment of user access for the benefit of assigned personnel. • Timely installation, operation, and maintenance of software used at the 4MDG.
• The administrator will support the activities of the network engineering team responsible for connectivity between internal and external systems, the internetworking of various operating systems across both local area networks and wide area networks (LAN/WAN), and ensure network functionality and security.
• The administrator shall install, and support hardware and software upgrades, which include hubs, routers, dialup access, cabling, and file services.
• Communicates with regional Senior Network Engineers for planned site activities and implementation actions.
• The administrator serves as an on-site resource available for site coordination, troubleshooting, problem resolution, and training.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalency – preferred bachelor’s degree
• Five (5) years of medical information technology experience; specifically, medical network/server administration experience
• Current Comp TIA Security + Certification (this may be waived for otherwise qualified personnel by a written exemption issued by 4 MDG/MDSS Flight Chief)
• Compliance with DoD 8570.0M, Information Assurance Technical (IAT) Level II certifications
• Must be able to pass background and credit checks.
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: As a federal contractor in compliance with Executive Order 14042, effective November 1, 2021, all positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.