Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
Duties and Responsibilities:
·Track and manage systems and repair parts supporting CONUS/OCONUS missions.
· Update, when required, deployment readiness trackers and reports with the number of assets on mission.
· Coordinate with other organizations for the planning, implementing, and support of systems.
· Conduct inventories to ensure 100% accountability of assets and participate in Care of Supplies in Storage activities.
· Maintain continuous liaison with research, engineering, production, and field personnel to influence design to ensure optimum support after the systems are fielded.
· Request shipping cost analyst and submit Army Funds Verification & Use Authorization request (FVUA) for shipments CONUS/OCONUS.
· Generate Overseas Contingency Operations (OCO) Transportation Funds requests forms for CONUS/OCONUS through PEOIEW&S and Headquarters Department of the Army (HQDA) G-4.
· Coordinate with Transportation Movement Office (TMO) ensuring Transportation Control Numbers (TCN) arrive at final requested destinations.
· Project, budget, request, and track Line of Accounts (LOA) for Transportation Account Code’s (TAC) CONUS shipments.
· Conduct 100% accountability inventories listed on the Hand Receipt.
· Participate in Care of Supplies in Storage activities (COSIS) with the customer.
· Request funding, Order, and Track, manage repair parts lists, and Delivery Orders.
· Manage/analyze Consumed Parts lists and inventory Government Furnished Equipment (GFE.
· Represent Program at Program Management Review’s (PMR), meetings, discussions, Analysis of Product Support Alternatives (APSA’s), with the vendor, other organizations, and other Services.
· Conduct Obsolescence, as needed.
· Budget spend plan for Legacy 300’S payload.
· Budget request processes.
· Attending meets for budget spend plan weekly
· Communicating with KO/COR/ Budget over funding.
· Logistics data analyst for LIN/NSN (Provisioning).
· Direct updates to leadership meeting weekly.
· Direct PMR inputs.
· Creates slides/ Briefing for Deep Dive to PD SAI – PM AEROS.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
· Ability to use a variety of databases (e.g., COLTS, DPAS, GCSS-ARMY, JETDAS, TAMMS-A/MCDS, AESIP, PDREP (PQDR), USAFMSA, AE2S).
Understanding of Army operational structure.
· Working knowledge of Army aviation logistics.
· Bachelor degree.
· A minimum of six (6) years of recent fulltime logistics experience in industry or Government supporting manufacturing, repair, upgrade, and refurbishment of equipment. Additional experience with logistics integration requirements as applied to weapon systems is preferred.
· Experience in preparing/editing DOD technical documents as well as availability and maintainability (RAM) analysis of complex mechanical and electronics systems/equipment.
· Experience applying Product Support Analysis consistent with MIL-HDBK 502A.
· Experience managing all 12 of the Integrated Product Support elements.
· Experience in Technical Manual development..
: On-site at Ft Belvoir, VA
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: As a federal contractor in compliance with Executive Order 14042, effective November 1, 2021, all positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.