Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
RSC2 is seeking an experienced acquisition logistician, able to develop and perform logistics management operations that involve planning and coordinating the execution of Integrated logistics support (ILS) for major complex weapon systems that encompass new emerging technologies or complicated fielding requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing team in the early stages of a newly awarded 5 year task order with multiple opportunities for upward advancement supporting EW&C (Electronic Warfare and Cyber). The EW&C program delivers critical capabilities to counter current and future threats, enabling the next generation of warfighting capabilities from sensor to Soldier worldwide. By applying game changing cyber technologies through agile development methodology, we enable battlefield dominance for our Warfighters.
Summary of Responsibilities:
• Coordinates with various product management offices across various PMs and PEOs to plan, develop, and execute logistics program activities from conceptual stage through life cycle of product.
• Develops and implements logistics program activities including ILS, technical documentation, RAM, provisioning, etc.; coordinates efforts of subcontractors and field service personnel; resolves logistics problems; and compiles data on standardization and interchangeability of parts to expedite logistic activities.
• Serves as a Senior Integrated Logistics Support Specialist responsible for ensuring development of all elements within assigned systems.
• Oversees planning, implementation, delivery of logistics support for new equipment training, new equipment fielding, tests, demonstrations, and field exercises. Develops the initial Product Support Strategies (PSS) for assigned system(s) and oversees the development of other logistics planning activities, including development of Life-Cycle Sustainment Plans (LCSP) that document the plan for formulating, integrating, and executing the PSS (including any support contracts) to meet the warfighters mission requirements.
• Employee will be responsible for more or all the logistics elements (i.e., maintenance; fielding support; manpower and personnel; supply support; support and test equipment; training and training devices; technical data; computer resources support; and packaging handling, storage, transportation, and facilities) for one or more acquisition programs. Responsible for total, cradle to grave intensive logistics management, to support a complex, major weapon system from concept through field deployment.
• Performs the full range of planning, liaison, equipment, and control of logistics phases of field exercises and tests. Requires the ability integrate the separate functions in planning or implementing a logistics management program. Implements PEO/DA/DOD policy and procedures of acquisition to provide support of the program manager’s requirement to field fully supportable systems/equipment and meeting operational requirements for the soldier in the field. Resolves complex logistics problems affecting numerous activities and units spread over large geographical areas. Develops and initiates the implementation of corrective actions and program enhancements.
• Develops, interprets and/or applies a wide range of DOD, Army and PEO acquisition and logistics polices, directives and precedents. Responsible for the coordination, preparation, evaluation and review of ILS management and planning documents. Monitors the status and quality of ILS development services and products. Evaluates progress in attaining ILS objectives. Serves on ILS management teams. Develops and recommends new logistics support concepts. Support includes the management and interface with logistics managers, contractors, training facilities, ILSM organizations and other service users at contractor facilities and government activities.
• Evaluates, plans, develops, and assures the implementation of corrective action and changes to reflect new requirements, technologies, and safety concerns.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Clearance: Top Secret/SCI
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Required to coordinate with Army Futures Command representatives, multiple PEO representatives, as well as internal and external PM and PdM representatives.
• 10+ years of relevant work experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of working experience directly related to integrated logistics support activities.
• Demonstrated experience, and familiarity with DoD and Army integrated logistics policies and regulations to include the planning and execution of sustainment activities.
• Minimum of 25% travel required to Army and contractor locations within CONUS.
• Position is located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
• Telework available up to 3 days per week (6 days per pay period).
• Alternate/flexible work schedule available.
Work Location: On-site at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
Employment Type: Full-Time, Salary-Exempt
Benefits Package: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.