Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
We are looking for a Property Manager to join our growing company! This role is located at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Develops and implements internal controls and business processes (for all levels within the PM) to ensure the proper management and 100% accountability of government property.
* Establishes and maintains the PMs accountable property records to ensure a complete audit trail of all transactions.
* Ensures all program property is managed in accordance with (IAW) regulations and policy.
* In the case of a GFP loss or damage, ensure the contractor follows process outlined in the FAR / DFARS, as well as any unique requirements established by PD SAI on all contracts.
* Utilize electronic transactions wherever practicable (i.e. property transfer via WAWF and conducting inventories utilizing automated information technology).
* Advise, train and support PD SAI Property Support Staff in all phases of Property Accountability.
* Coordinate and manage loans through the ISSP system and working with the Property Book Office.
* Inventories property in possession of the Government IAW PD ARL policy letter (e.g. 10 monthly periodic inventory of non-sensitive equipment and monthly inventory of sensitive equipment).
* Inventories Government Furnished Equipment (GFE) & Contractor Acquired Property (CAP) via periodic spot checks, Contractor record audits.
* Reviews Status of GFE report CDRL for accuracy & resolves issues with the Contractor via formal CDRL comments.
* Ensures all applicable GFE and property in the Government’s possession is IUID registered and marked with appropriate 2D labels.
* Monitors IUID Verification Report CDRL and resolves issues with the Contractor via formal CDRL comments.
* Manages property accountability via Defense Property Accountability System (DPAS), WebUIT, DD Form 1149, DD Form 2062, DD Form 3161, SF 153, DA Form 3964, or as appropriate for transactions.
* Researches WebFlis and AESIP for NSN’s, MCN’s, and CAGE+Part
* Catalogs new items via AESIP to obtain MCN’s.
* Adds, modifies, and removes items in DPAS, GCSS-Army, PIEE.
* Ensures Contract GFE list (or DPAS) is regularly updated to reflects inflows and outflows via Product Support Manager and Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR).
* Ensures non-GFE/CAP inventory list (or DPAS) is regularly updated.
* Facilitates disposition of excess GFE and property in the possession of the government in coordination with the Product Support Manager.
* Facilitates transfer of property with other Government agencies, OEM and other external government
High School Diploma
Level II Certified in Life Cycle Logistics.
Must have experience with - DPAS, WebUIT, LOGSA (overarching, LIW, FEDLOG), WebFlis, AESIP, WAWF, PIEE, GCSS-Army
5-10 years of experience with acquisition property management at a PM/PD within PEOs.
Must be a US Citizen and able to Obtain and maintain a DoD Security Clearance
Work Location: On-site at Aberdeen, MD
Employment Type: Full-time, Salary-Exempt
Benefits Package: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: As a federal contractor in compliance with Executive Order 14042, effective November 1, 2021, all positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here