Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
Primary duties will include (but not limited to):
- Provide subject matter expertise and technical support for proof of concept, developmental tests, operational tests, factory, and acceptance tests.
- Gather documentation to support field exercises and coordinate with test ranges and support activities.
- Participate in the development, maintenance and refinement of internal quality control and reliability programs.
- Develop and implement technical test plans, ensuring Key Performance Parameters (KPPs) are addressed and assess the performance of the systems by developing Measures of Performance and Measures of Effectiveness that are used for traceability to ensure specified thresholds stipulated in the requirements documents are met.
- Draft Test and Evaluation Master Plans (TEMP), draft Simplified Acquisition Management Plans (SAMP), conduct Test Readiness Review (TRR) briefs, request cost estimates, schedule tests, and deal with budget issues pertaining to systems under test.
- Participate in Program Management Reviews (PMRs) and systems engineering technical reviews.
- Monitor and coordinate with the Army Test and Evaluation Command (ATEC) on plans for testing and airworthiness assessment.
- Coordinate test efforts with the respective platform and ground control system PMs.
- Document deficiencies found during testing and report to find resolution to mitigate risks.
- Provide on-site AEROS presence and liaison support at various test events, primarily in CONUS but possibly OCONUS.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree - Degree may be systems, electrical, industrial, or mechanical engineering or related field.
- A minimum of ten (10) years related work experience is required, including experience working with ATEC and its subordinate agencies.
- Experience in testing of electro-optic / infrared technologies (required), Synthetic Aperture Radar/Ground Moving Target Indicator technologies (desired).
- Extensive knowledge of DODI 5000.02, JCIDS, and the 73-1 series of publications.
- DAU Level 2 or 3 certification (or equivalent) in Test and Evaluation or Engineering desired
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Up to 25%. Must be able to travel by air. May be required to travel OCONUS.
Work Location: On-site in Ft Belvoir, VA
Employment Type: Full-Time, Salary-Exempt
Benefits Package: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: As a federal contractor in compliance with Executive Order 14042, effective November 1, 2021, all positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here