Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
Team (Project) Introduction:
The Base-Level Information Technology Services (BLITS) program directly supports the mission of the 66th Air Base Group (66 ABG) at Hanscom Air Force Base (HAFB), Massachusetts. The objective of this program is to secure, support, and sustain information and information systems, as well as support mission success through effective and efficient service delivery. The technical services include a wide range of capabilities:
- Infrastructure and Transmission Management
- Network Operations
- Knowledge Operations
- Program and Financial Management’
- Quality Assurance
The rapid evolution of technology and continuing changes in Air Force cyber policy, organization, and procedures requires flexibility and operational knowledge of the Air Force Information Network (AFIN). The RSC2 team will work with Air Force managers, employees, and stakeholders to provide a high level of integration to deliver quantity, complexity, and interrelatedness of the information technology services tasks. RSC2 is looking for a Program Manager/Technical Leader to join this team.
Professional Level Information:
The Program Manager/Technical Leader position aligns as a Level 4 Manager at RSC2. A Level 4 Manager accomplishes department objectives by managing staff and processes and evaluating department activities. He or she is responsible for planning, directing, and overseeing the operations and fiscal health of a unit, division, or department. Managers require skills and qualifications such as exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
Functional Job (LCAT) Information:
A Program Manager/Technical Leader must have experience with diverse IT projects both large and small. He or she must be able to accomplish the following:
- Manage a portfolio of projects within the organization.
- Be well versed in full systems development life cycle, enterprise-wide network engineering, operation and maintenance of IT systems, cybersecurity, strategic information planning, structure and management practices.
- Identify and mitigate risks to the program.
- Manage to cost, schedule and performance.
Manage all company and contractor resources and supervise all staff in the performance of work on this task order.
Ensure that the team is fully staffed with appropriate skillsets per labor category (LCAT) as defined in the Staffing Plan.
Establish a communication approach that provides effective, consistent, and clear communication to all key stakeholders such as the customer Contracting Officer (CO), Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), project team, and other contract teams.
Coordinate the program, governance, staffing, and stakeholder/HAFB leadership interactions and workflow with the HAFB Chief Information Officer (CIO).
Work with HAFB staff to effectively manage, mitigate, and resolve technical risks and issues.
Support the development and execution of a Project Management Plan outlining how the proposed services and staff will execute the day-to-day support activities.
Ensure timely submission of contract deliverables.
Monitor, evaluate, and coordinate security, support, and sustainment activities of both RSC2 and subcontracted personnel to ensure that the program progresses on schedule and within the prescribed budget.
Certification and Requirements:
Technical and security expertise is critical for the overall execution and success of the program. Candidates for this position must possess experience that meets or exceeds the following minimum requirements:
- Proven experience in the Department of Defense (DoD) providing program management, technical operations management, staffing, invoicing, financial reporting, and administrative support.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with enforcement of Configuration and Change Management processes in a large DoD or Federal environment.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with the execution of Configuration Management activities, methods, processes, procedures, capabilities, tools, and resources used to establish and maintain documented baselines of the hardware and software configuration items, including the features, attributes, technical configuration, and documentation of the IT components.
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with the Change Management activities, methods, processes, and procedures used to effectively manage and control all changes to an Operational/Production Baseline.
- Proven experience using Change Management to minimize risk, disruptions in service, and adverse impacts to operational users.
Candidates who maintain a Project Management Professional (PMP) certification will be highly considered.
Clearance, Background Investigation:
Top Secret with SCI Eligibility
Work Location: Onsite at Hanscom Air Force Base (HAFB), Massachusetts
All positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2 is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law. firstname.lastname@example.org.