Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
We are looking for a Project Engineer/Analyst Sr. to join our growing company!
- PEO portfolio training and professional development (i.e. monthly Engineering Huddles)
- Technical support to PEO-wide contracts (i.e. authoring PWSs, developing requirements, creating IGCEs, etc.)
- Executive oversight to challenged programs and provide the PEO with regular program status updates.
- Additional systems engineering oversight to PMs as needed or directed by the PEO, such as, reliability program oversight.
- Technical support to PEO public affairs artifacts (i.e. conference briefs, articles, interview talking points, etc.)
- Direct experience with senior leader communication of complex technologies
- Direct experience with defense software development processes
- Direct experience with conducting senior leader forums to independently review program technologies
Education Level: Master’s Degree
Minimum Years of Experience: A minimum of ten (10) years related work experience is required.
: On-site at Aberdeen, MD
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: As a federal contractor in compliance with Executive Order 14042, effective November 1, 2021, all positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.