Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
RSC2 is searching for an entry-level Business Development Analyst to support the Solutions and Growth Corporate Organization. This team will assist the Solutions & Growth organization with market research, development of sales and marketing materials, technical writing, graphics design, and sales strategies. Great opportunity to develop experience in support of a multi-billion dollar federal market. You will gain hands-on mentorship, specific and progressively challenging work assignments, and relevant skills to pursue as a career post-graduation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support corporate account managers and Business Development staff throughout the business development and capture lifecycle, to include:
- Providing sales and market research, analysis, and reporting to support corporate business development and account manager’s.
- Manage and maintain the Business Development pipeline
- Perform investigative research, prepare materials, and conduct briefings required for reviews.
- Uses business intelligence and government published reports to evaluate new opportunities; presents findings clearly and makes recommendations for action.
- Assists with core business development activities, including but not limited to, capability briefings for new customer meetings and communications with customers, partners, and competitors to better understand customer, market, and industry priorities.
- Provide consistent, timely, clear, and effective communications to team.
- Attend meetings, compile, and distribute meeting notes, and maintain list of action items as required.
- Provide timely ad-hoc and weekly summary updates related to progress of new business leads, opportunities, and pursuit activities.
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Marketing, or another industry-related field preferred
- Minimum of 1-3 years of work experience or college/university education in B2B sales, business development in professional services, and client relationship management required.
- Excellent analysis, writing, communication, research skills desired.
- Exceptional relationship management skills and the ability to build and grow connections with people of all.
- Work hours are flexible. Must work 20 hours per pay period or 40 hours per month.
- Work will be performed at the company office and remotely based on project.
Work Location: Remote
Employment Type: Full-Time, Salary-Exempt
Benefits Package: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: As a federal contractor in compliance with Executive Order 14042, effective November 1, 2021, all positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.
- Must live within a qualified HUBZone location within Tucson, Arizona.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen.
- Must speak / write English fluently.