Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
We are looking for a Network Administrator II to join our growing company! This position is located with 87th Medical Group at Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, NJ. The Network Administrator II will perform IT/LAN Support Services for the 87th MDG.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Systems Administration Support:
- Manage user and group accounts, to include creation and deletion.
- Manage Local Area Network (LAN) security, to include installation, updates, and education of others.
- Maintenance & Technical Support:
- Manage and maintain server, LAN, software, hardware, printers, personal computer (PC), and laptop problems, to include troubleshooting, repairing, updating, maintenance backup, modifying, installing and evaluating.
- Manage information technology (IT) Helpdesk and all reported problems and work orders.
- Test and evaluate current and new LAN related hardware and software in coordination with the Defense Health Agency as well as conduct research of new technologies for possible use.
- Document all solutions to troubleshooting, configurations, installations, and other as required. Maintain a log of date/time of initial call, nature of problem, corrective action, and date/time corrective action complete. Open a trouble ticket with DHA or the 87th CS Help Desk for all trouble calls requiring 87th CS assistance.
- Mobile device management support.
- DHA projects to include but not limited to LAN/WLAN installation/upgrades, new systems installations, system replacements, etc.
- Additional Requirements:
- Communicate in meetings and other arenas, all on-going LAN projects and initiatives, other areas, projects to senior officials and staff members, and policies and procedures directed from governing agencies, to include but not limited to DoD, DHA, Air Mobility Command, etc. as they relate to the LAN.
- Assign a Priority 1 incident, and treat as an emergency, all requests received from Group or Squadron leadership, unless specified differently by said individual.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Network / Systems Administration within a clinical / medical environment
- Must be proficient in Network Administration and experienced in Microsoft server applications (2012, 2016) with at least two years' experience working directly with servers.
- Experience as Tier II/III network support technician.
- Must have an Associate's and/or Bachelor's degree in information technology or computer related field.
- US Citizen
- FBI or DoD Background Investigation and Fingerprints
- DoD 8570-01.M IAT II Baseline and Compute Environment Qualification
- CompTIA Security+ CE, GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC) or Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP)
- Maintain a certified status of certification by completion of sustainment training/continuing education for:
- Microsoft Windows Client Operating System's (10)
- Microsoft Office 2016 Professional
- Brocade/Cisco router and switch configuration
- Aruba wireless networking equipment configuration
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.