Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
We are looking for a Test and Evaluation Specialist to join our growing company! This role supports system-level, developmental, and operational testing for software-intensive systems. The candidate will coordinate the development of Critical Operational Issue Criteria; prepare testing plans and evaluation methodologies; analyze T&E data; participate in IPTs and test readiness reviews; assess technical documentation for test readiness; and monitor T&E accomplishment. They will assist in the development of test automation tools and methodologies, and coordinate with the testing organizations throughout the T&E lifecycle.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide T&E documentation support to include test procedures and test reports IAW DI-NDTI-80566A.
- Review of coordinated test plans/procedures.
- Review and support validation of test plans/procedures for accuracy and appropriate coverage of operational requirements.
- Witness tests and provide appropriate technical support.
- Must have an Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in the testing and integration of software-intensive systems, especially related to tactical C4ISR, EW and Cyber systems
- Candidate should have at least 2 years of experience working on a project using an Agile Development Methodology such as SAFE
- Expertise with developing and applying measures of performance and effectiveness
- Hands-on experience with test automation software such as Selenium and Cucumber
- Familiarity with the use of tools for evaluation, analytical, and verification support
- Familiarity with T&E policies and procedures in support of DoD 5000.87 Software Acquisition Pathway
- Excellent communications skills including the ability to work with multi-functional teams
: On-site at Hanover, MD
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: As a federal contractor in compliance with Executive Order 14042, effective November 1, 2021, all positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.