Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
We are looking for an Acquisition Logistics Manager to join our growing company! This role supports the development and performance of logistics management operations from an Acquisition Lifecycle perspective. The successful candidate will assist in planning and coordinating the execution of integrated logistics support for advanced EW and C4ISR systems, encompassing emerging technologies and complex fielding requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- A full range of acquisition logistics processes of planning, liaison, and control of logistics elements of the acquisition programs.
- Coordination of maintenance, fielding support, manpower/personnel, supply support, test activities, training, technical data/resources, and appropriate handling of resources.
- Must have an Active Secret Clearance.
- Must have a BA/BS Degree.
- Leadership experience for logistical aspects of DoD 5000 acquisition programs inclusive of: Life Cycle Sustainment Plans (LCSP) and applicable Annexes; Development of permanent Line Item Number (LIN); Basis of Issue Plans - Feeder Data (BOIP-FD); and Business Case Analysis; Material Release Process; Product Support Arrangements; Configuration Management Plan; and Core Logistics Assessment.
- Experience delivering logistics support for complex government technical acquisition programs, with preferred experience in the acquisition, development, and fielding of EW and C4ISR systems.
- Experience planning and accomplishing the transition of developmental systems to sustainment.
: On-site at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: As a federal contractor in compliance with Executive Order 14042, effective November 1, 2021, all positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.