Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our growing company! This role will support Information Warfare.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participates in planning, coordinating, scheduling, directing, and controlling engineering and technical support activities applicable to software development and integration of software tools/capabilities onto a variety of execution platforms.
- Reviews and assesses developmental contractor software code to ensure compliance with government-provided coding and cybersecurity standards.
- Must have an Active TS/SCI Clearance
- Experience with systems engineering and integration principles, including for software
- intensive systems
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Hands-on experience with EW, Cyber, or tactical C4ISR applications is preferred
- Experience with DoD acquisition is preferred, authoring documentation including
- systems engineering plans, and Performance Based Specifications
- Experience reading, writing and editing software code at an intermediate level in at
- least one top tier language such as Python, Perl, and C++
- Experience with Docker, GitLab/GitLab CU, and Atlassian tools (Jira/Confluence).
- Experience with cyber operations and red/white team penetration testing
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or IT (equivalent experience may be considered)
: On-site at Hanover, Maryland
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
**COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Statement: As a federal contractor in compliance with Executive Order 14042, effective November 1, 2021, all positions will require successful candidates to obtain and show proof of a COVID-19 vaccination (or medical/religious exemption) on the first day of employment. RSC2, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and will provide reasonable accommodation to those individuals who cannot be vaccinated.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.