Founded in 2009, RSC2, Inc. is a Small Business Administration (SBA) Certified HUBZone Professional Services company headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. RSC2 provides breakthrough expertise, support services, and technologies to make operations, programs and systems of record perform better. Our professional staff is trained to provide world-class services to all types of customers. We uphold the integrity and quality of our work so you can expect only the best from us.
We are looking for a Network Engineer to join our growing company! This role will take part in Coordinate Communications and Networking requirements with program offices, manage a multi-disciplinary stakeholder IPT and plan the development and delivery of communications and networking requirements for the full QRC/POR lifecycle.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Direct experience with network development, including with cyber or C4ISR systems, computers, and tactical communications systems.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols. Ability to create network diagrams for design and planning network communication systems.
- Oversee developed or purchased software solutions that manage the delivery of compute resources to fielded and database systems.
- Collaborates with system users, requirements owners, and developmental contractors to translate operational requirements into software requirements, designs, and implementations.
- Responsible for oversight and QA for the entire lifecycle of supported product system datacenters.
- Must have an Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Information Technology related field of study (equivalent experience may be considered).
: On-site at Hanover, Maryland
: We offer a top tier benefits package which includes medical, dental, vision, PTO, employer matching retirement plan, and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.