We are searching for a Network Engineer to support Information Warfare.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Must have a TS/SCI
- Direct experience with network development, including with cyber or C4ISR systems, computers, and tactical communications systems
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols. Ability to create network diagrams for design and planning network communication systems
- Network security experience. LAN and WAN experience
- Oversee developed or purchased software solutions that manage the delivery of compute resources to fielded and database systems.
- Collaborates with system users, requirements owners, and developmental contractors to translate operational requirements into software requirements, designs, and implementations.
- Responsible for oversight and QA for the entire lifecycle of supported product system datacenters
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Information Technology related field of study (equivalent experience may be considered)