We are seeking a Financial Analyst to support of a Navy Aircraft SE Program/Project.
Education and Experience:
- Applies analytic and financial techniques in the evaluation of program/project budgets and spend plans.
- Analyzes budgets to ensure proper execution of funds and receipt of funds.
- Participates as a member of and/or supports the specified program or project team.
- Collects, completes, organizes and interprets financial data relating to Support Equipment acquisition and product programs.
- Tracks program/project financial status and for receipt and execution of funds.
- Applies government-instituted processes for documentation and data management.
- Must have a BA/BS degree in Finance or related field
- Must have a minimum of three (3) years’ experience in accounting, financial management or business analysis discipline.