Senior Acquisition Logistics Manager
We are seeking a Senior Acquisition Logistics Manager to support a Navy Aircraft SE Program/Project!
Education and Experience
- Acts as the overall lead logistician in the performance of comprehensive analysis across the spectrum of ILS elements during a job assignment in or in support of an operational command.
- Acts as primary lead and interface for acquisition and/or operational logistics planning
- Will perform independent work to provide logistics and support system effectiveness analysis, studies and evaluations.
- Will work independently on given programs/projects and performs with minimal oversight/direction.
- May oversee the efforts of less senior staff.
- Must have a BA/BS Degree
- Must have a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in acquisition and/or operational logistics, 3 years of which must have been in the previous 10 years, in support of Navy Aircraft SE acquisition logistics.