Senior Program Manager
We are seeking a Senior Program Manager to support a Navy Aircraft SE Program/Project
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and Experience:
- Acts as the overall lead, manager and administrator for the contracted effort in support of a Navy Aircraft SE Program or Project.
- Serves as the primary interface and point of contact with Government program authorities and representatives on technical and program/project issues.
- Oversees contractor personnel program/project operations by developing procedures, planning and directing execution of the technical, programming, maintenance and administrative support effort and monitoring and reporting progress.
- Manages acquisition and employment of program/project resources and controls financial and administrative aspects of the program/project with respect to contract requirements.
- The Senior Program Manager typically works on high-visibility or mission critical aspects of a given program and performs all functional duties independently.
- The Senior Program Manager may oversee the efforts of less senior staff and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
- Must have a MA/MS degree
- Must have a minimum of fifteen (15) years’ experience in DoD Aircraft SE acquisition, 5 years of which must have been in the previous 15 years, in support of Navy Aircraft SE acquisition