RSC2 is searching for a VP of Business Development in support of the Solutions and Growth Corporate Organization.
Duties and Responsibility:
- Provide executive level expertise to secure, develop, and maintain new business.
- Oversee the implementation and formation of new business partnerships and negotiations.
- Lead company's planning and execution of strategies to increase sales and company growth.
- Define success/win strategies through technical solutions development, effective teaming, staffing, and pricing strategies.
- Create strategic outreach initiatives to attract and retain clientele
- Coordinate and oversee proposal development, contracts, pricing, and bid completions.
- Collaborate with executive leadership, account managers, and technical groups
- Seek out and source new clients by developing networks and independently identifying and developing relevant resources for sales and business development.
- Use established network in Federal agencies to actively identify new business opportunities, and serve as a Capture Manager for identified strategic pursuits
- Other relevant duties/projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Marketing, or another industry-related field required; MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 12-15 years of professional work experience in B2B sales, business development in professional services, and client relationship management required.
- Exceptional relationship management skills and the ability to build and grow connections with people